Des technologies propres et innovantes au service de l'industrie
In order to meet its members' expectations, Trimatec has set up a complete range of services based on the needs expressed through surveys and during meetings with working groups.
The services are focused on five major areas in order to accelerate business growth:
- business development,
- international partenerships,
- training, HR and skills,
- economic intelligence.
Five types of service
- "Rendez-vous" with specialists: informational meetings on topics such as innovation, funding, international aspects, training and skills, and economic monitoring.
- Networking events: meetings dedicated to technologies and markets, organised or supported by Trimatec with preferential access conditions for members.
- "First step" preliminary diagnosis: a catalogue of preliminary diagnosis carried out by specialists, free of charge.
- "A la carte" individual support: an annual visit from a project manager, comprehensive diagnosis, topic-based collective actions, technical expertises, market surveys, professional advice on R&D projects and set up of proposals
- Publication of information: general newsletter, documents relating to monitoring of certain topics, directory of members and areas of expertise.
Customised plans of action are developed with the project leaders.